Youth Life was founded by four community members (Thandi Phungula and Isaac Makae) in the small community of Boipatong/Tshepiso , Vanderbijlpark , Gauteng , South Africa.
It was in 2007 August when we decided to establish the organisation after an intensive research and consultation with various stakeholders within the community about major issues that affect their everyday lives. Among the top issues identified were:
• The need for to intensify HIV/AIDS education and support
• Skills development, training and youth advisory centre
• Economic empowerment of youth and women through formations of co-operatives
• Need for education and support on violence against women and children
• The effect of alcohol and drug abuse in the community
• Lack of offender reintegration program
• Neglect senior citizens by community
We firmly believe that every human being, especially women and children, have the right to quality of life.
To implement and maintain developmental programmes of internationally high standards to the previously disadvantaged communities through the commitment and dedication of professional and dedicated staff members
Contact this organisation
Know any organisations in ... ?
Are they community or charity organisations?
Get them listed on Give Back, free of charge.
And if you know of any other organisations in other areas besides which aim at improving society, you can get them listed as well.
Click on the link below to submit their details.