Kungwini Welfare is situated in the east of Pretoria. It manages a diverse number of projects all aimed at making a positive and sustainable difference in the lives of those who benefit from its services.
The projects include:
- The Paul Jungnickel Home for Disabled Adults: The Home provides residential care to 140 mentally and physically disabled adults
- The Kungwini Child and Youth Care Centre: The first of its kind in South Africa. It caters for children with unique emotional needs.
- Two Early Learning Centres: These centres provide much needed Early Learning and Child development services in the rural and underdeveloped outskirts of PTA.
- Job Creation Initiatives: These initiatives are all aimed at economic empowerment of communities.
- Generic Social Work Services:
The Organisation renders traditional social work services.
- Community and Social Development Projects and Programmes:
These projects and programmes are all aimed at effecting sustainable change in the lives of not only individuals, but communities at large.
Some months approximately 700 men, women and children benefit from the services rendered by the Organisation.
The Organisation is sustainable and has a proven track record of many successes.
Contact this organisation
Know any organisations in ... ?
Are they community or charity organisations?
Get them listed on Give Back, free of charge.
And if you know of any other organisations in other areas besides which aim at improving society, you can get them listed as well.
Click on the link below to submit their details.